Traffic Safety Products
Safe Routes To School
Marine Safety Products
School Zone Flare
Type "A" and "C" Barricade
- Upper case design eliminates the need for the rubber neck ring.
- Hi-Impact polypropylene - UV stabilized
- Solid State Circuitry:
- Moisture proof circuit using the latest state of the art
- Reverse polarity protected
- Available in flashing or steady burn 6 or 12 volt with or without
photo electric switch
- Standard flash rate in 65+/- 10 FPM and on time is a minimum of
10% of the flash cycle
- Special purpose circuits with various flash rates and on times are
available upon request.
Detachable A & C
- 7" Polycarbonate Fresnel design with 5/8"Reflector ring
- Custom molded case identification and /or hot stamp imprinting
available upon request. Available in Yellow, Orange,
Green, Red, Black and White.
- The electronic circuit is guaranteed for a period of two years
from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship.
EMPCO, at its option, will repair or replace defective product
returned freight prepaid within the warranty period.
- Lightss are packaged ten per carton. In
addition, each carton contains one switch pin , ten bolts and one
wrench. The weight per carton is 24 pounds.
- The standard tamper proof mounting bolt is 1/2"x3-3-/4" with a
pyramid shaped head. Half moon and 5 sided button hex head bolts
in various lengths and bolt protectors are available upon request.
D Cell Barricade Lights
| Detachable Barricade Lights |
6V LED Barricade Lights