Model 400 ML-2 ADA Device
Part # 98-10920
- The 400 ML-2 ADA Device is an audible information device that can be mounted on various safety devices like the Safety Wall.
- Easily record and program up to a 60-second message with a built-in microphone and speaker.
- Customize messages for each location. When routes are blocked or there are alternate crossings, these units provide positive guidance for the visually impaired by offering necessary audible information. Mentioned in MUTCD standards.
- Powered by two 6-volt batteries installed in the base of the barricade light housing.
- Unit is triggered by a motion detector when pedestrians get within 15 feet of the housing.